Sunday, October 21, 2007

Syphilis And Long Term Brain Damage

What's Wrong.

Oh, well, mica we'll be here to make the purists, no? A talk for weeks of mushrooms, chestnuts and polenta? Autumn Still I do not want in the kitchen, I say, even if I bought a ton for that famous pumpkin cake , which I still do not decide to do, they cardamom that I have, thank my friend and the coconut flour as well, but then, I have not had the inspiration that you need, you know? also to make an omelette. Thus, reasoning beautifully in my kitchen on Sunday morning that the sun is but a zerda ( zerda do you know?) And we also go to Mass and I PrinciGhiacciolo, and we wanted to make a cake but after careful research home in the fridge, no butter, even the shadow. You know, in a family where the fat van kept at a safe distance, a stick of butter can be a rarity. We do not go much for the subtle, should be cake? and cake will be! Exhumed late fishing, married to a beautiful simplicity in red apple, but that will never be married if there is no veil, preferably of jam, perilous orange, my favorite in the world. So, cut the fruit into thin slices, I put the fish and you put the apple, well, well, that's invented the cake on Sunday. Simple and extraordinary, just a successful marriage. And if the crust was one of those ready, but tell me a bit, dear countess, what's wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment