Thursday, October 25, 2007

Barefoot Contessa Coffee Cake

of mockery.


A guard is to do not just slurp, but blech. And it is yuck. Bleah did my children when they lifted the towel that you have mercifully placed above for concealing and hiding from view the first moment of distraction. Bleah did the writing with skill when trying to remove the cake from the odious semicrudo silicon mold, God rest his soul. I tried desperately to give it a Christian, human being, almost edible, normal, in fact. And mockery of mockery, it's not a complicated cake, what do you need the stone-ground flour, the salt of this Nonsodove, the sugar that the Sea Caribbean, and this semi-salted butter. Mann. The fact remains and that is that the exotic coconut and chocolate cake, gentlemen, here it is, I hereby squacciata, and spiaccicatissima semicruda, horrible in its intrinsic being, the taste is not bad, I tell you, but a delusion to eat , and cups with a spoon, otherwise it's the dog who eats, since the crumbs fall to the left and right, and my children I say No Thanks Mom I have had enough, and they leave with an excuse, but how, I thunder, There I was taught that there rises from the table ?????? Ah, let them go, woman. Let joyous swarm towards their humble room. And you, faithless, he confesses. And I, on my knees, I will confess. The cake is immortalized quissù ... ... ... it is a temptation Cameo. A cake ready. Those who know do, too silly. Of those that are baked in the spot from her mother just returned from the mine, or just landed from Cape Canaveral, I was on Mars, you know, but I still want to make a cake. And that, the cake comes out spongy and delicious and the children if the free ride serenely beautiful. Well, then. I'm ready. That the divine punishment, deserved, to weigh well over my head bowed. So praying, died . With chocolate crumbs still attached to the poor clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment