Saturday, October 13, 2007

Night Calls Tiffany Granath Clips

cassoeula Do you know?


is to say, yes please. In times of sushi and sashimi, my fair lady, the simplest things have a sound so unusual, say, tonight I Cassoeula is, and I tell him to do, rather snobbish. Thus, it is, as it is, here is prepared for dinner this evening, in fact, helped by Prince that I took this snapshot, explaining that if you really want to be a goose and does not find an accessory, the leaves are fine the outer cabbage adoprate as needed in the guise of a fan. The result, here it is. But the recipe cassoeula, also called Rago, but only in the most extreme dell'Oltrepadania, from where I come from? Here, I soon set out.
It 's a dish not exactly lightweight. Once a season, you can do.
Serve pork chops.
Carrots.
Celery.
The white onion.
oil.
The savoy cabbage. What should have taken the first frost, but at this rate, if I waited I would have cooked the first frost around February and would not do.
A teaspoon of unfailing plenty Tasty .
What about the procedure.
the needles are placed in pan, and spraying increasingly in broth, then they are cooked. Ten minutes after turning off all the leaves are added with the grace of cabbage, chopped by hand, has been advised my mother, who cut them is a sacrilege.
One school of thought sguincio to add a super-concentrated tomato and two cloves. At your pleasure.
seems to me good.
Dirovvi the faces of diners, all tuttissimo respect.
And my husband, said in view of the image but it seems a Geisha!
Yes Like hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment