Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nanospeed 9900 In Canada

muffins on demand.

E 'was a great weekend kitchen. Not so much for the quality or sophisticated dishes prepared for you. Indeed, I have prepared some simple things, plagiarized here and there, but I did a great cook well and I know I should do it more often, if in the end I'm fine how I am. Apart cupcakes of yesterday, today m'è got to make muffins, which I had done yesterday, but then one of the children had not arrived in time to taste and therefore, as often happens for different dishes in the kitchen of Hill House, it must be belittling in a few days, if not just a few hours. So they are rebuilt, and are still rummaging in the pantry of flour Mulino Marino and mixed with Manitoba. Intentionally irregular, not perfect, muffins, which I copied from Csaba , are versatile, glamorous and, needless to say, very good. Feed poor children and thoughtful indecipherable, or arrived in a state of semicongelamento the football game, or mawkish girls love Coldplay. Excellent to serve with the farcitissime any, from ham to roast turkey, although I know of someone, a lover of debauchery, has married the Nutella, and even so good, carefully fished from the trash, just warm, soft and inviting. Easy, fast, wonderful. Like all things perfect.


is what you have to make 18 muffins.


600 grams of flour, I've put half and half of Manitoba Mulino Marino, 00 flour, of course.


300 grams of water


1 cube of yeast, to be dissolved in a cup colored with grace.


salt


Leave the dough covered with a cloth embroidered with the words perhaps LOVE CHOCOLATE is like mine, for about an hour.


extra virgin olive oil to brush before baking at 235 degrees for one quarter of an hour, which is the operation that I like most do, in absolute









0 comments:

Post a Comment