Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Battle Calculator Imperia Online

The break in the undergrowth.

By now everyone knows that one of the little pleasures in life is essential coffee or tea with my friends. Without distinction, although the presence or in thought. In the sense that if there is such an event in person, in my city, in a downtown bar, with friends native and resident there, there is also the virtual event, simultaneously, a unified network, so to speak. Her office, I in my kitchen, the sound of Nespresso who feels the phone, talking about everything there is to talk while drinking and graceful, funny dall'apposita bowl, the coffee you choose, whether wittingly or Rome, or the limited edition of almonds. This happens in a marriage electronic, telephone and cable car between Turin and my house.
To make this more acceptable, that you need gratification from time to time, eccheccavolo, here I have prepared some sweets in the Undergrowth, more freely drawn from recipes Csaba, but I do not have the molds made in pink or rather, not yet, because I've already spotted in a shop window in Via San Lorenzo and soon will be mine. A small break with such a delight is good for the soul, heart, spirit and feeling, and while we're pure inspiration. But next time it I have to do a double portion, if not, Knitaly, but how?
Now, to get the sweets of the forest must be so

125 grams of butter

125 grams of sugar
2 eggs
Biancaflor 185 grams of flour that rises from himself
180 cc of milk (which while I have forgotten)
a small vial of vanilla flavor

two spoonfuls of berries, we really would like the raspberries and that in itself says a long on my nearest but I must say that the result is excellent and then you have the same.

KA I banged in the butter and sugar, I've scoured the floor and I continued to whisk flour, I added the vanilla and berries for the last and without a beat, though.
Po, filled it with the very concentrated mixture Pirrottina the paper into the mold and the muffins I baked at 170 degrees for about twenty minutes depending on your oven, if you know if c'avete confidence, if you know what type it is. The cookies should not overcook, they just need a little brown and remain morbidisssssimi.
be consumed in multiples of 2.
If not, does not apply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment