Friday, October 15, 2010

Jay Mohr As Christopher Walken Snl

"It 'a job where you meet with love," Dr. Hake

The Dr. Hake gives magic and smiles to hospitalized children
at the Gaslini Institute of Genoa, St. Andrew's Hospital of La Spezia and
Spedali Riuniti Livorno
Where did the name Hake?
Whenever people ask me, putting me explain it in profile ... Hake
I chose the name because it makes fun of my own physical characteristic, and at the same time, because it is the name of a fish .. My name clown doctors has in it the joy of teasing and is able to bring the sea in the hospital. In a way, as the hospital, where reality is often difficult children need to swim in the fantasy ...

What do you like about this job?
I am honored to do the clown doctors, I am truly honored. I
like to share their emotions with people and this is a job where you meet with love. The hospital is always seen as a place of pain ... There is certainly a pain but it is also a place where everyone - doctors, nurses, teachers, volunteers, and we clown - express love and do it with a force, sometimes unexpected certainly surprising.

What are the best memories of your visits to the hospital?
The applicant scene that always moves me is when a young patient reaches out to me or wants to be picked up.

I know you have great colleagues that emerge from small pockets your shirts, as they called?
So Nasellino is a fish. Then there is a shark called Neapolitan Easter, my friend pork, mushroom name and surname of Porcino; Porca Vacca is the name of my cow and duck is perennially a specimen of the rare species of ducks orthopedic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment