Sunday, October 31, 2010

Golden Birthday Treats

Halloween cake with ricotta cheese.

I know. Maybe it's a surprise. but it is not too much time I devote myself to practice with passion and sdilinquimento pietanzine dishes and, perhaps not that good or true, what I'm missing is the inspiration to put everything here, Santa Polenta is a blog about cooking with bouquets and contromazzi, is that you can not write things at random, there is trade. So when Laura tonight asked me the recipe of the cake, voila, I said, I first put it here and good evening. Now, the recipe for this cake is one of the more mundane world. I do not have any merit, I'm not a cook, the wrong dose, I'll put mine, but I like the feeling when I and my mode is entered on COOK. Therefore, they do the amazing cheesecakes which made me very popular on the afternoon of Halloween.
For this chic serving
Biancaflor 300 grams of flour (very often because I do not have baking powder and white powder that saves me. Flour, I mean.)
250 grams of ricotta
200 grams of sugar
3 eggs
the grated rind of one lemon
End of the complicated procedure.
is made as usual, the eggs and sugar, add the ricotta, the slams and bangs, I put everything in the Kitchen Aid, then you put the flour, butter a cake tin is suitable and the game is ready-made.
Ah, you put in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Wonder is to find a mold spectacular. I have already spotted the crown with the points that you have two supermarkets. That woman will never be wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment