Friday, July 16, 2010

How To Make A Wooden Laundry Basket

Dr. Irina Pirina celebrated 10 years ... in Theodora! The House of Favor ...


Where did the name Irina Pirina ?
From Russia ... my clown is multilingual, and more than 1,000 languages \u200b\u200bincluding Russian and ... from there, "Irina!" It 's a character looking very serious and ... this is what makes it funny!

What are the best memories of your visits to the hospital?
In these 10 years by Dr. Theodora Foundation Dreams I met so many people lives .. it was really exciting. My best memory is when, after he came into a room where the air is really heavy, slowly I can change the atmosphere, it becomes lighter. The feeling that I feel every time I go out of the room is indescribable see the faces of parents and children more serene is a gift that I carry in my heart for ever.

know you got a great little fellow that sometimes comes out of the pockets of your coat, do you call
Dr. Phil, my fellow rabbit! When I need help I ask advice, and he immediately comes out of my pocket ready to give sweetness and magic to children. The Dr. Phil is a very special rabbit, loved by young and old of all nationalities because it is very good at communicating without Parlor ... a wink, a caress and a kiss and you're done!,

Since 2000, Dr. Irina Pirina gives smiles and magic to children admitted to: the Gaslini Institute of Genoa, Ospedale Sant 'Andrea La Spezia and the Spedali Riuniti of Livorno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment