Thursday, July 29, 2010

Easyworship Transitions

Dr. Pelosone and the magic of listening ...

Dr. Pelosone gives magic and smiles to children hospitalized at
the Gaslini Institute of Genoa, Sant'Andrea Hospital of La Spezia
and Spedali Riuniti of Livorno.

Tomorrow morning I go to work, I prepared everything: clothes cleaned, disinfected objects, Spaghetti, my cat's wool, and soap bubbles fonedoscopio e.. I? I'm Antonio, but at work they call me Dr. Pelosone.

The preparation of all items of work, is a ritual necessary, since the rules for the protection hygiene is vital, when dealing with departments such as oncology, hematology , bone marrow transplant ...
So it is important that this preparation is unnecessary to set up and decide in advance what concerns the content of the visit with patients, the important thing is to listen . Listening ... is a word, how to translate in practice? Doing as little as possible.

Maybe someone there has seen the work that we imagine clown doctors visits realize spectacular, with big circus. In reality it is not always so and certainly not always the case required. Our work aims to create a report that would also involve the parents and hospital staff .

I hope that through our work and that of medical staff, hospital can be seen as a place which covers all Healthy and sick, because sickness and death can not always be avoided, the island. For this I go to work tomorrow.


Dr. Pelosone along with two colleagues, Dr.
Boh and Dr. Baciccia

0 comments:

Post a Comment