Friday, March 28, 2008

What Does Having A Low Temperature Mean

filling and the zucchini!

The zucchini. Proceedings. The zucchini is a vegetable that is green and oblong in the stalls of the market each season. Solo, a little change of its price. The zucchini is versatile and accommodating, it is left to cook without any fuss, boiled, breaded, impastellata and so on. Pure olive oil and vinegar. The zucchini is oblong but round, light green, dark green well. Famous is that the zucchini, turning around, always goes right there, say, dall'ortolano. And we have said everything. My kids have recently discovered the sublime taste of stuffed zucchini Esselunga. I bow down, one day I was so fast and so late that I succumbed to the call of the ready on the table, where you can also find the boiled carrots, if you want, and think I'm always horrified thinking who the hell has the courage to buy Boil carrots? Well, I've had me, and then no more stories, some time is of vital importance, and I am ready on the table is presented as a life raft. But what was my brilliant idea when, in the morning calm of my neat kitchen, I have recreated the charm and the stuffed zucchini, ah, today you makes your mother. My stuffed zucchini is such a simple, elegant, with Gucci bamboo handle. Ricotta cheese and ham cubes, two eggs, for 800 grams of zucchini, and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, Gucci also same same. The children have brought me in triumph. And I am, underneath it all, very satisfied. Good result, little effort, quick meal, light and refreshing. Oh, yes, we want to do, the zucchini, anyway you the wishes, always gives you your fair share of satisfaction. As long as you do not act like dall'ortolano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment