Sunday, March 30, 2008

Free Beautiful Agony Flash Movies

Basmati.

Today, sparkling as they are for all events, we sull'esotico. I love the basmati rice in whatever way it is offered me. I loved the Thai restaurant in London where I was served in a kind of bamboo jar, if I had not been ashamed, and afraid that if I were not more educated and knew very well that these things will not do, well , me I would be stuck in the bag, how was cute. One evening of these try again to make a full Thai dinner, I like and I like it very much, so I do not even rhyme and think about it anymore. This nientissimo basmati rice salad has to do with Thai food, and is still very pleasant. Simple and fast, colorful and fragrant enough. A bit like the garden, in fact. But here's what it takes to reveal a chic kind of flow.
First of all, the basmati rice.
Then a red onion that still insist on calling it Red, but gentlemen, you see it or not it is PURPLE?
Ten dried tomatoes in oil but sgocciolatissimi.
A can of tuna, sgocciolatissimo too.
A pack of feta.
A pinch of salt, but there is no need to remember, there is already feta.
procedure, or almost nobody, except rather than boil the rice al dente and mix the ingredients tuti.
A nice bowl, a nice serving spoon, and lots of bowls to fill.
Of course, if I had the bamboo baskets ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment