Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chicken Invaders Pelna Wersja

StraMarmellata. Pure burned.


That this was not a cooking blog, it was understood for some time.
Let's just say a little, which is better.
Tonight he wanted to be sweet, there in the house on the hill. It rained a tape, it's all a bit tired and lazy and you want to vitamins, Supradyn, homeopathic concoctions and snorted with rosemary, it takes something strong here.
In fact, this recipe has two meanings. The first is to do a trick, the second one is to get out of the way two jars half full of even blasonatissima jam who inhabited from time immemorial in the second shelf of my refrigerator, the right one.
E 'a cake made Muzzi, as they say.
Nobody taught me, I used what was there, there is what 's there is.
And there was, in fact there were:
350 grams of self raising flour Biancaflor, I solve a lot, because when I do not have the flour baking powder and baking when I have not I have flour and so instead, I'm alright.
then.
4 eggs
150 grams of sugar, the end
a teaspoon of vanilla extract, what a beautiful name for a girl, Vanillin.
The bark of one of my lemons, grated with cheese grater wonderful that I have given my friends.
Oh, and one cup of vanilla yogurt, which expires tomorrow. Do not you have to wait until he's running out for making the cake, but still, it helps.
When the dough is ready it will put one half in the mold of your choice, distribute class with spoonfuls of jam random and then cover the whole issue with the rest of the dough.
Meanwhile, you have already heated the oven to 180 degrees where you keep your cake for about half an hour or so.
before removing from mold to let it cool very well, otherwise it is sticky and farewell stage effect.
The only thing that you should not do in the meantime is going to empty the washing machine.
emptying the washing machine, the cake brucicchia.
It 's a Murphy's Law, you know the whole world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment