Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boot Kit For Cleaning

DE DEATH TRANSITURI Ad Gloriam

The sad eyes of children who are torn from their home does not have the time, his eyes narrowing of the exiles who saw their land as the ship took to sea , was the farewell in all, the death of the soul, the burial of the heart.
On 10 February 1947, the very Italian Pola went to Yugoslavia with the signing of a peace treaty, and March 20, the "Toscana" concluded the last trip which added to the exodus.
from eight in September 1943 though, the slaughter began, the Italian fighters, the group men, women and children in a sad file, all tied together, all barefoot, wounded, and his hands twisted by wire , only to be thrown in the Cave , in the karst caves that have always characterized the Istria.
Dead forgotten by the political class for stupidity, cowardice, for cowardice, for political, died of second class, died he wished to remain Italian. What patriotism can never be higher?
I bring my greetings to them, the dead, the wounded, to the outrage, the tortured, women raped, take my tears and my respectful silence of their eternal sleep in my heart, but I will never cease scream my anger, my disgust and my contempt for what has happened, for the long silence in which they were relegated for over 60 years, a second death in style on September 8.
Their memory, however, that it is not disturbed by the false words of traitors, murderers of the new and communists who have always despised them, in life and in death.
DE DEATH TRANSITURI Ad Gloriam
Italo Muti

0 comments:

Post a Comment