Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Women Wetting On Women

Giancarla is not a clown doctors but, like them, has already made many children smile!

Giancarla
Discover how you can become an Ambassador of Smiles
through an interview with a woman and solar energetic.

How did love Theodora ?
When you go often to the hospital to find a young nephew and see all those sick children ... you can not remain indifferent, you get the urge to do something. Even experience with my uncle helped get closer to the mission of Theodora . Although the disease , my uncle until the end has never lost his sense of humor, just as Theodora, the mother of Andrea and Jan.
When I met you I knew immediately that this was what I was looking for and I hugged him with affection because of Theodora Foundation ... maybe because deep down I feel a little 'clown too!

What it means to be Ambassador Theodora?
means send to friends, relatives, acquaintances the importance of the work of the clown doctors for hospitalized children. Not a day you do not find an opportunity to tell the magic, the smile and you're leading your special clown in the hospital.
I started distributing informational materials to my friends of the Foundation of the Greek tower, assembling the Favor of Smiles and in recent months I have held the evenings of tango to raise funds on behalf of Theodora.

What do you say to those who plan to become Ambassador of Smiles?
It 's a wonderful experience! Theodora Foundation gives me the opportunity to take care of children and to express love for them through my love for life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment